RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd.’s objective is to provide tailored solutions for legal teams, security managers, corporate and private clients resulting in factual evidence of the highest standard.
RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd.’s services include consulting with the client and identifying an individually tailored solution that will best suit their objective. We provide PI services to other Investigation companies as well as individual clients. RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd will identify a method that will be effective, provide value for money and will be evidentiary sound.
RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd specialise in supplying products specifically designed for the investigative market and providing professional advise as to the best solution based on the needs of our clients. RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd is an authorised supplier of KJB Security Products (USA), Sengled, and Aishine Electronics, and pride ourselves on offering the best technical solutions at the best prices.
RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd has the operational and training experience and knowledge, to design and deliver, training courses that are role or department specific covering a wide range of investigative disciplines. RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd training courses focuses on teaching industry best practice, continuity of the evidence and the admissibility in a court of Law.
RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd is a certified member of the Association of Investigators & Security Professionals, and as such is bound by the following Code of Ethics.
- To conduct myself in my profession with honesty, sincerity, integrity, fidelity, morality and good conscience in all my dealings with clients.
- To preserve forever my client’s confidence under any and all circumstances, except where my client’s interest is contrary to civil law.
- To conduct all my investigations and operations within the bounds of legality, privacy and professional ethics.
- To retain in the strictest confidence every facet of my clients’ interest from inquiries by third parties, especially in matters involving notoriety or publicity.
- To co-operate with all recognised law enforcement and Government agencies in matters within the realms of their jurisdiction.
- To explain to the full satisfaction of my clients, all fees and charges in their cases and to render full and factual reports.
- To counsel my clients against any illegal or unethical course of conduct or action.
- To protect my own professional reputation and that of my fellow members and professional associates.
- To ensure that all of my/our employees adhere to this Code of Ethics.
Exciting new product - Check out the new Picture Frame Hidden Camera in our store!!! Dismiss