The perfect tool for searching for digital and analogue transmitters in the frequency ranges.
Detects such bugs, especially Bluetooth types, that are practically undetectable by common RF detectors due to their very low transmitted power and special type of modulation. The i Protect DD1206 uses a separate channel with a high, (2.4/5 GНz) frequency pre-selector to detect and locate Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with a much higher sensitivity. The unit also then processes the demodulated signal in order to identify which protocol has been detected. In addition the unit can detect all ‘classical’ bugs and inspect them for the presence of correlation by sending sound impulses as well as other digital transmissions at a standard distance (GSM, 3G, DECT, etc.)
- Main antenna 50MHz – 12GHz Wider coverage, particularly at lower frequencies, has made it possible to increase the detection distance of a conventional VHF/UHF bug by 2-3 times, while saving perfect sensitivity at the higher bands (GSM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Anntena 2 1.4-2.48 GHz and 4.9-5.875 GHz This is the first time when an affordable RF detector gets the microwave log-periodic directed antenna supplied in the standard set. 2-4 times longer distance to all sources above 2GHz (Wi-Fi 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi 5GHz, Bluetooth, Wi-Max, LTE High, etc.). The directionality provides easy pinpointing of a wireless source. Now you not only know that there is a Wi-Fi source, but can quickly pinpoint it.
- Increased sensitivity to Bluetooth/Wi-Fi signals allows the operator to detect wireless sources at distance of 50 cm- 2 m
- Detects GSM, LTE, Wi-Max Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz an Wi-Fi 5GHz and RF and wireless video cameras
- 16-segment bar graph indicator providing a wide dynamic range
- 3 modes: sound, vibration and mixed
- 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuator)
- Durable metallic body
- Microprocessor controlled
- Correlation function discovers FM-transmitters by the presence of sound is different than other detectors this unit can produce a loop-back effect A microphone transmitter will pick up the sound and transmit the beep. The demodulation display will pick up the transmission and flash simultaneously. Also, when the unit detects other transmission different sounds will come from the unit depending the type of transmission it detects.
- 1 year warranty
- Detects Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT, GSM, and RF
- Operation up to 20 hours
- Power 2xAAA
- Frequency range, Antenna #1: 50MHz – 12Ghz.
- Indications: Active antenna, Low battery, Mode, Identification, Attenuator, Secondary demodulation
- Antenna 2, GHz: 2.4 – 2.48 /4.9 – 5.875
Dimensions: 3” L x 0.5” W x 5” H
Weight: 0lb 6oz
Download Specification Sheet
Included with this item
- Cleaning Cloth
- 2 Antennas
- Screw driver
- 2 Batteries size AAA