This agreement outlines the terms and conditions for the supply of Technical Surveillance Counter Measure (TSCM) services by RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd as agreed upon with you, hereinafter referred to as ‘the client’
RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd reserve the right to change or alter any agreed services without notice, where it is believed the changes are necessary to prevent compromising the investigation or for the safety of our staff.
1. RIVICA Investigations and Covert Solutions Pty Ltd will provide a quote for TSCM services which is assessed on the type of premises/vehicle, the size of the property, number of levels and type of business.
2. A deposit of 50% of the total invoice is required to book a time for our services and the balance is to be paid 24hrs before the time and date requested to attend at the clients address.
3. Any work carried out by RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd on a public holiday at the client’s request will be billed at the agreed rate plus 50%. A list of quoted items will be provided before work is commenced.
4. If on attending client address it is found that additional work is required, then additional costs may be incurred and will be payable by the client. A representative of RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd will discuss any additional requirements with the client before commencing any work.
5. RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd reserves the right to withhold all data and reports generated until full payment has been made by the client.
6. For on going contacted work, RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd will invoice the client the balance of any outstanding fees on a weekly basis unless otherwise agreed upon and all invoices will be paid in full within seven (7) days of issuing the invoice. A late fee of 5% of the total invoice amount will be added to the total balance outstanding at the end of every calendar month along with any addition third-party collection agency costs and commission.
7. Court Fees – If any RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd staff are required to attend court on behalf of an investigation or any services carried out on behalf of the client, the client will be billed at $125 per hour per operative (plus GST), with a minimum of five (5) hours billable. If courtroom appearances will be longer than five (5) hours, a flat rate fee of $1000 per day will be payable. Courtroom appearance fees are to be paid seven (7) days in advance when booked with the investigator. If court appearances are cancelled within seventy-two (72) hours of the appearance, the full scheduled fee will be payable for the day/s booked.
8. All payments and retaining fees will be invoiced to the client are to be paid to RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd by the due date, either via credit card, or by electronic funds transfer.
9. The client agrees that RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd may, at its discretion, use sub-contracted investigators to carry out some or all the scope of works detailed if required.
Accuracy of Information
10. The client understands that the accuracy of data is not always guaranteed, and although every care and effort is exercised to ensure all data is relevant and accurate, this may not always be the case. The full fee schedule is still payable if the investigator has made best efforts to provide accurate data.
Use of Information
11. The client agrees that they will not use any information provided by RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd to commit, or allow to be committed, any crime or wilfully bring harm to any persons or company via either negligence or malice.
12. The client agrees that there are no legal orders in place that may be breached by engaging RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd in the scope defined above.
13. The client agrees to keep all information provided by RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd private and only disclose it to parties who have a legitimate need to know.
14. All applicable laws in the areas the works are done will govern the work performed by RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd. This is not negotiable, and RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse any or all parts of a job if it is believed that any laws will be breached.
15. All client data will be stored on encrypted storage until which time it is presented to the client, or where applicable, presented in a courtroom. After this time, all data will be considered no longer required, and will be deleted.
16. Any reports, photographs and video footage will be uploaded to the RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd Dropbox. On commencement of the investigation, the client will be provided a unique and secure folder within the RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd’ Dropbox, where all relevant information relating to the client’s investigation will be accessible.
17. The client agrees and confirms that it has fully and accurately disclosed all material facts and any other information as we may require in order to properly perform these Services.
18. The client understands that the fees for conducting TSCM services have been calculated on the information provided and cover a one time sweep of the property or vehicle to identify and report any rogue or intrusive surveillance devices present at the time of the sweep.
19. In providing our TSCM services we cannot be held liable for any future findings of surveillance devices and recommend a schedule of planned TSCM sweeps to enhance the security of you and your assets/information into the future.
20. The client understands that RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd provides absolutely no warranties or guarantees of any of the information provided, and any compensation due to loss or harm caused by RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd or any information provided by RIVICA Investigations & Covert Solutions Pty Ltd is limited to the cost of providing the service.
20. As agreed by RIVICA Investigations & Cover Solutions Pty Ltd.
Please print and keep for your records
To confirm your acceptance of this agreement, please complete your details below