Shipping, Returns and Refund Policy
Shipping, Returns and Refund Policy:
- Shipping for all LawMate, SleuthGear, iTrail and all detection devices is through FedEx International Economy and estimated handling and shipping time is between 7 and 10 business days.
- Shipping for all other products will be via Australia Post Express delivery and estimated handling and shipping time will depend on availability of stock. Items in stock 3-4 business days, items needed to be ordered between 7 and 10 business days.
- Items that are marked ‘Free Shipping within Australia’ will be shipped at no charge to the buyer via standard Australian Postage. Any additional postage requirements will be at the buyers expense.
- Seller will accept most goods for exchange or credit, at the Seller’s discretion, within 30 days of purchase date. In no case are goods to be returned without a Returned Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number.
- Only unused goods as currently manufactured, in original unopened packaging and which has been paid for by Buyer in accordance with Seller’s payment terms, will be considered for exchange or credit upon receipt of proof of purchase.
- Defective Returns: Seller will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure you read the manual.
- Merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The Buyer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
- Special ordered items, obsolete items and items not currently offered for sale cannot be returned for credit.
- New unused items accepted for credit are subject to a 15% restocking charge for service and handling.
- Seller will not be obligated to replace any product that has been abused, improperly installed or otherwise misused.
- All items being returned must be securely packaged to reach the Seller without damage and will be at the Buyers cost.
- Due to high amounts of credit card fraud, any purchases made via credit card from the online shop will only be shipped to the billing address linked to the credit card.
- We only ship to a validated business or residential addresses and will not ship to PO Boxes.
- Any special delivery request must be made via message to seller prior to purchase
Exciting new product - Check out the new Picture Frame Hidden Camera in our store!!! Dismiss